Job Code : 11789
Division : Vision Center
Location : 6119, Fort Bragg NC US
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Certification
Job Description :
National Vision, Inc. is the nations’ fourth largest optical company in the United States. We currently operate more than 700 retail stores with over 6,500 associates! The NVI team is made up of a dynamic group of individuals who have chosen National Vision because we embrace a culture that offers our associates opportunities to continue to grow for many years.
Join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring NVI is successful for years to come.
NVI offers a competitive benefits package including Health/Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation/Personal Time, and much more.
Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A Licensed Optician is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will possess:
· State optical license - REQUIRED
· Previous optical experience of at least 1 year
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Ability to present and sell eyeglasses, features, and specialty lenses
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to use optical knowledge
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Accurately transcribe words and numbers
· Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations
· Assist in dispensing eyeglasses and contacts lenses to customers
· Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow- associates, customers, the public, or the environment
· Participate in regularly scheduled mandatory communication meetings to keep informed of changes in the Vision Center and corporate policies
· Meet and/or exceed pre-established Company goals
· Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list, and problem jobs
· Correctly operate equipment necessary to adjust eyewear
· Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to Company guidelines
· Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues. Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
· Check status and notify customers when orders are delayed
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.