Job Code : 12477
Division : Eyeglass World
Location : 8317, Madison Heights MI US
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Certification
Job Description :
Eyeglass World, part of the National Vision family of optical retailers, operates over 100 retail optical locations throughout the United States. A value driven superstore, Eyeglass World, with its in-store labs, offers eye exams, contact lenses and eyeglasses in the latest styles from designer names such as Dolce & Gabbana, DKYN, Ray Ban and more.
So, if you’re are looking for fashionable eye wear, contact lenses or need a comprehensive eye exam, look no further than the store near you.
If you are looking to join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Eyeglass World may be just right for you. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring Eyeglass World is successful for years to come.
A Store Manager is responsible for directing all facets of a retail store operations, including but not limited to; the daily operation of a retail area including personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, and any other requirements which may impact store operations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority.
The ideal candidates will posses:
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills
· Solid training abilities
· 1-3 years of retail management experience
· Advance skills in supervision, communications, selling, and ways to generate sales
· Ability to learn the optical business
· Ability to analyze financial data in order to identify trends and problem areas that need to be addressed
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time that may average 6-8 hours
· Effective leadership skills
· Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations
· Direct the flow of information for sales activities and analyze/evaluate data to maximize sales volume, profitability and store productivity to ensure store sales and profitability are met
· Review sales mix, host store results, and trends
· Develop, continually cultivate and maintain a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction in designated store
· Maintain ongoing communication with store associates and District Manager concerning ideas, plans, information, and issues affecting the company/store/business; maintains coordination with integral company functions
· Recruit, interview, lead, hire, train, develop, increase/maintain high morale, and discipline store associates to ensure adequate staffing and proper service is provided
· Coordinate store sales/promotional activities; ensures implementation
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, and much more. NVI participates in a dependent college scholarship program and offers numerous discounts through our Corporate Discount Program. NVI is a company that is passionate about contributing to a greater good. We support domestic and international charitable organizations that deliver eye care and eye ware to people in need all over the world. Please see our website www.nationalvsion.com to learn more about benefits and contributions to the greater good.
NVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.