National Vision, Inc. is the nations’ fourth largest optical company in the United States. We currently operate more than 700 retail stores with over 6,500 associates! The NVI team is made up of a dynamic group of individuals who have chosen National Vision because we embrace a culture that offers our associates opportunities to continue to grow for many years.
Join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring NVI is successful for years to come.
NVI offers a competitive benefits package including Health/Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation/Personal Time, and much more.
A Store Manager is responsible for directing all facets of a retail store’s operations, including but not limited to; the daily management of a retail area including personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, and any other requirements which may impact store operations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority.
The ideal candidates will possess:
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills
· Solid training abilities
· 1-3 years of retail management experience
· Advance skills in supervision, communications, selling, and ways to generate sales
· Ability to learn the optical business
· Ability to analyze financial data in order to identify trends and problem areas that need to be addressed
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time that may average 6-8 hours
· Effective leadership skills
· Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations
· Direct the flow of information for sales activities and analyze/evaluate data to maximize sales volume, profitability and store productivity to ensure store sales and profitability are met
· Review sales mix, host store results, and trends
· Develop, continually cultivate and maintain a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction in designated store
· Maintain ongoing communication with store associates and District Manager concerning ideas, plans, information, and issues affecting the company/store/business; maintains coordination with integral company functions
· Recruit, interview, lead, hire, train, develop, increase/maintain high morale, and discipline store associates to ensure adequate staffing and proper service is provided
· Coordinate store sales/promotional activities; ensures implementation
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets